An internet communication link for parents and students
All parents and guardians can now be able to log onto compass with their unique username and password.
Compass allows parents and guardians to view their students profile including:
- Student’s timetable - (link)
- School notices- (link)
- Attendance- (link)
- Chronicle reports (Chronicle reports will cover both positive and negative reports on the students including issues the students may have with uniform, attendance, work due and behaviour). - (link)
- View the newsletter ‘Worth Reading’
The parent/guardian Compass portal also allows parents and/or Guardians to:
- Update their contact details - (link)
- Approve absences and indicate future absences - (link)
- Print off an excursion permission slips- (link)
- Email the student’s teacher directly- (link)
- Book parent teacher interviews- (link)
- View a student’s report as an electronic PDF file
Each family listed on the school’s data base has a unique login username and password allowing them to access the Compass site. Please contact your student year level administrator at the school on 5623 9900 should you have any problems logging on to Compass.